CALL FOR PRESENTATION PROCESS
FOSS.LK invites you to submit a proposal for a presentation at SAHANA 2009. Please ensure your presentation falls under one or more of the following topics:
Suggested Topics: Presentations can deal with any aspect of the following key areas:
- Software for Disaster Management
- Case studies of ICT usage in Emergency Management
- Interoperability between systems and people during disasters
- Hardware, technology and telecommunication solutions for disaster management
- The importance of communication and collaboration in disasters
Submission Deadline: February 20th, 2009: 11.59 p.m GMT.
All presentation proposals must be submitted by close date to be considered Acknowledgment: All presentation submissions will be acknowledged via e-mail upon receipt. Review Period: Proposals will be reviewed by members of the Program Planning Committees.
Selected proposals will be announced on the 27th of February, 2009, on the conference website.
Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com: this should include a description of your presentation (150-word max for individual presentations), a title for the presentation, and the topics/categories it covers. Presenters will be chosen based on a formal selection process led by the SAHANA 2009 Planning Committee and will be notified of the status of their submission by March 6th, 2009.